- I don't need to adjust my plans to anyone. No one will disagree with me.
- No one complains, that we're lost. No one questions my choices, doubts my orientation skills, asks me if I'm sure where I am going.
- No one is hurrying me. No one drags me to museums that don't interest me.
- If I encounter a problem, I have to solve it myself. Mine is the blame, and mine is the credit. I do things my way.
- Easier to go somewhere for just a weekend. Easier to find cheaper tickets.
- No one to share. To share the view, risks, fun, memories, tastes, smells, all of those feeling.
- No one to share expenses.
- Sometimes it's hard to find accommodation for single person. Or I have to pay double/twin room price anyway.
- Sleep all day, cancel plans - that is disadvantage really. No one motivates me, I just stay in the same place. When I am with someone else, I'm not even tempted to cancel plans or return.
- It's always me, who has to do the talking.
- I hardly ever get myself in any photos.
Image by Varun Suresh, Creative Commons license.